These embarrassingly simple strategies work for any practice and for any physician… even if your office is filled with patients who never check email or get online!
If you’ve read my emails for any length of time, you know I’m a huge promoter of online ratings and reviews.
I’ve had a ton of success getting patients to rate and review me online.
It’s brought me thousands of dollars of new and repeat business in my practice.
My online reputation is solid, and I have no fear of bad reviews anymore.
Despite how successful online ratings are, there will always be a certain percentage of your patients who won’t or can’t get online to leave comments and ratings – despite their adoration for you, their successful treatment, and willingness to help you.
How can you get reviews and comments from these
patients who don’t feel comfortable leaving an online review?
To solve this problem in my own practice, I developed a simple tool that lets “offline” patients give rave reviews and comments.
In this webinar, I’ll share why and how I developed this strategy, and
give you the exact tools you need to implement it in your own practice.
This webinar is for you if:
- you know you’re supposed to be getting ratings/reviews but don’t have the time to write up a card, to develop language that works verbally, etc.
- your practice isn’t made up of 20-something social media consultants from silicon valley who live half their lives online
- you know what to do but have been putting it off – this mini-course will give you the tools, proper motivation to move forward and get some results – especially when you see that it works and how easy it is
- you’re skeptical that your patients be willing to rate/review you online
- you want a low cost, effective solution to capturing positive ratings and comments from your existing happy patients
- you like the control of doing it yourself but need help getting some momentum going
When you sign up for the webinar, here’s what you’ll get:
- Access to the live, online webinar which will include time for questions
- Full recording of the webinar you can download and watch anytime you want
- Everything you need to start using this system and tools in your practice – the exact questionnaire I use, the language I use when asking for feedback from patients, and concrete methods for follow-up
- Ideas and examples of how I use comments collected OFFline for use in ONline applications
As a webinar attendee, you’ll get several bonuses that won’t be available to anyone else:
- The actual Google Review request card I use in my office to generate reviews on Google – these are the most valuable reviews you can get online – and some of the most difficult to collect. I’ve used this card to double my Google Reviews in the past 3 months.
- My intake form I use to collect data on each new patient I see. This is a separate form that helps me with marketing and promotion – the benefits will be obvious once you see it!
- A special Insider Report: How To Choose The Best Patients To Rate And Review You
HOW TO SIGN UP
The webinar will be held on Monday night, March 17th at 8:30PM Central time.
The webinar is $97 for subscribers to my Quick Tip Email Newsletter – the normal price for everyone else is $147, so you save 34% just for being a subscriber!
Look for the special promotional code in the email that pointed you to this page – you’ll need to enter it at the time of sign-up to get the subscriber rate.
To sign up and reserve a spot, click this link or the button below.
Remember, even if you know the date and time isn’t perfect but you still want the tools, bonuses, and information, you’ll get everything anyway – you can watch the recording of the webinar at a later time. The only thing you’ll miss is the question and answer time after the presentation.
Be sure to submit questions to me over email ahead of time – I’ll answer each and every one. Send them to me at email@example.com.
I’ll see you on Monday night!
Dedicated to your success and freedom,
P.S. The webinar is Monday, March 17th at 8:30PM – don’t forget to use the promotional subscriber rate code you should have gotten by email already.
P.P.S. Only 25 spots will be available – reserve your spot now by clicking on the button below – send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble or have more questions!