These embarrassingly simple strategies work for any surgeon… even if your office is filled with patients who never check email or get online!
If you are concerned about your online reputation and have an office filled with happy and satisfied patients who may not feel comfortable leaving reviews for you online, I’ve got great news!
I believe strongly that we should take as much control as possible of our practice quality and reputation. It’s too important to leave up to spammy websites and marketers who know nothing about what we do.
We know we are doing quality work and our patients are appreciative. They’ll even tell their friends and neighbors and spread the good word about their experience. This is a process as old as the doctor-patient relationship.
The internet gives this same process exponentially increased speed and spread – dozens or hundreds of new patients could potentially be reached if that one happy patient posts about her experience on Facebook or one of the many review sites online like HealthGrades or Vitals.com.
I’ve had a ton of success getting patients to rate and review me online.
It’s brought me thousands of dollars of new and repeat business in my practice.
My online reputation is solid, and I have no fear of bad reviews anymore.
But that reputation can be even stronger with reviews from patients who are either unwilling or unable to leave ratings and reviews online.
Despite how successful online ratings are, there will always be a certain percentage of your patients who won’t or can’t get online to leave comments and ratings – despite their adoration for you, their successful treatment, and willingness to help you.
How can you get reviews and comments from
patients who don’t feel comfortable leaving an online review?
To solve this problem in my own practice, I developed a simple tool that lets “offline” patients give rave reviews and comments.
In this webinar, I’ll share why and how I developed this strategy, and
give you the exact tools you need to implement it in your own practice.
This webinar is for you if:
- you know you’re supposed to be getting ratings/reviews but don’t have the time to write up a card, to develop language that works verbally, or find a way to integrate this process into your clinic without causing disruptions
- your practice isn’t made up of 20-something social media consultants from silicon valley who live half their lives online
- you know what to do but have been putting it off – this mini-course will give you the tools, proper motivation to move forward and get some results – especially when you see that it works and how easy it is
- you’re skeptical that your patients be willing to rate/review you online
- you want a low cost, effective solution to capturing positive ratings and comments from your existing “offline” patients, without paying exorbitant ongoing fees to a marketing or reputation consultant
- you like the control of doing it yourself but need help getting some momentum going
When you sign up for the webinar, here’s what you’ll get:
- Access to the live, online webinar which will include time for questions
- Full recording of the webinar you can download and watch anytime you want
- Everything you need to start using this system and tools in your practice – the exact questionnaire I use, the language I use when asking for feedback from patients, and concrete methods for follow-up
- Ideas and examples of how I use comments collected OFFline for use in ONline applications
As a webinar attendee, you’ll get several bonuses that won’t be available to anyone else:
- The actual Google Review request card I use in my office to generate reviews on Google – these are the most valuable reviews you can get online – and some of the most difficult to collect. I’ve used this card to double my Google Reviews in the past 3 months.
- My intake form I use to collect data on each new patient I see. This is a separate form that helps me with marketing and promotion – the benefits will be obvious once you see it!
- A special Insider Report: How To Choose The Best Patients To Rate And Review You
HOW TO SIGN UP
The webinar will be held on Monday night, March 17th at 8:30PM Central time.
The price of the webinar is a one-time fee of $147, and includes all the bonus materials.
To sign up and reserve a spot, click this link or the button below.
Remember, even if you know the date and time isn’t perfect but you still want the tools, bonuses, and information, you’ll get everything anyway – you can watch the recording of the webinar at a later time. The only thing you’ll miss is the question and answer time after the presentation.
Be sure to submit questions to me over email ahead of time – I’ll answer each and every one. Send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ll see you on Monday night!
Dedicated to your success and freedom,
P.S. The webinar is Monday, March 17th at 8:30PM. Only 25 spots will be available – reserve your spot now by clicking on the button below – send me an email at email@example.com if you have trouble or have more questions!